Menu

Shrimp Soup

Shrimp soup


Hello everybody,

here is my shrimp soup, a very good recipe that I really like, and even my children liked it, which really made me happy.

When I was young, I remembered that my mother made us this soup with fresh shrimps and with their carcasses. The taste is just wonderful, especially with fresh shrimp from our beautiful Mediterranean.

Prep time: 15 min cooking time: 30 mins total: 45 mins

  • Ingredients
shrimp (I buy the frozen)
1 onion
a clove of garlic
2 bay leaves
chopped fresh coriander
thyme
1 case of pureed tomato
oil
salt, black pepper, paprika
rice
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Realization steps
in a pot, the onion and garlic are roasted and then blended, in the oil,
and we add the preserved tomato.
then add the shrimp, and the condiments, let it simmer a little
and then add laurel, coriander, thyme and cover with water, and let it cook
at the end of cooking if you are the type who does not like light soup, you can add a handful of rice, allow time to cook, and remove from the heat.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

ABOUT US

Privacy Policies

Contact Us

Nom

E-mail *

Message *